This policy governs the use and disclosure of personal information by us, of our users and outlines how users can access that information. It is only applicable on the assumption that:
You provide us with all relevant information marked as compulsory on the application forms.
You warrant that all information provided to us is complete, accurate and up to date at all times.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details, as appropriate, to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information, collected from you when you register, when you make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which your interests lie.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities, in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use an SSL certificate to provide secure content
- We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you have previously enabled it to), that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser, capture and remember certain information. Cookies are used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide the user with improved services, and to help us compile, aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experience and tools in the future.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experience and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies altogether, through your browser settings. Each browser is a different from the other, so use the help function of your browser to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disable. It will affect the features that affect the user experience of the website more efficient.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties without providing you with an advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or serving you, so long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when appropriate, complying with the law, to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
However, no personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies; therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which details what the operators of the websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We specifically do not market to children under the age of 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States, and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practices implementation is critical to the compliance of various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email & we will update our website.
- We adhere to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires that the individuals have enforceable rights against data users, and also have recourse to go to a court of law and prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send users additional information related to their product and/or services.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction as occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- NOT user false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Get In Touch
Let's Join us...