Infrastructure is the key in any organization, especially in training, that enables life and leads to a smooth travel in the course of students’ learning curve. To give the most exhilarating experience for our students, we regularly upgrade our infrastructure at certain frequency of intervals. We believe in sustainable growth, along with students’ career prosperity, that’s why we provide best infrastructure as per students’ learning requirements.
IACG affords students, professional training infrastructure and learning resources on a par with industry standards. Practice happens on the same production-grade systems and with the same software that the industry deploys, thus ensuring that students gain that vital ‘on-the-desk’ familiarity: one of the many competencies required to hit the ground running. Our infrastructure features technology and resources that help students not just to learn and practice but also to discover and deepen their art skills. We are quick to invest in new technologies that can help our students advance their design/production skills, push the boundaries of art and be work-ready.
Our infrastructure span
- Traditional Art Studio (Drawing-Painting) | Photography & Sculpting Department | Gaming Studio
- 45,000sq.ft. training facility with advanced, production-grade infrastructure
- 60-seater AC classrooms with theatrical seating, display projectors and audio systems
- Two spacious and dedicated class rooms for Traditional Drawing and Painting
- Well-equipped general computer lab with 100+ high-end IBM and HP workstations
- Computer lab with 40 Apple Mac systems and WACOM Tablets for M.Sc. Program
- Systems available 24x7x365 with lab coordinators to guide students
- AC labs with light boxes, hydraulic portrait chairs and life size mirrors for sketching
- Hi-end production workstations with advanced SAN Storage System for practical sessions
- Soundproof lab with sophisticated equipment for film editing, recording jingles & voiceover
- Sophisticated Still/Motion cameras to learn cinematography and create hi-res images/videos
- Well-stocked library with national & international reference books and industry-related magazines
- 1800 Sq. Ft. terrace garden with cafeteria serving hygienically prepared food and mineral water
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with individual beds, cupboards and lockers for each student
Latest configuration and well-equipped computers laboratory with high-end 100+ IBM & HP workstations. The systems are provided throughout the year, round the clock to students on a one-to-one ratio. We have developers as lab -coordinators to guide the students at all the times. For M.Sc we have designed a computer lab with 40 high-end configuration Apple Macintosh systems with WACOM Tablets for Digital Art Painting.
The classrooms are designed in a sophisticated and highly cushioned theatrical model. Air-conditioned seating system equipped with computer systems, high-resolution display projectors and audio systems with space for 40 students to be accommodated. We also have two spacious classrooms for Traditional Drawing and Painting.
Light Box for Drawing
Accomplished with light boxes and comfortable hydraulic portrait chairs in the spacious centralized air conditioned rooms. Life size mirrors are available to sketch out one’s own action.
We believe in free will and freedom of choice thus we have a culture of open campus where students are provided with free unlimited WiFi and are allowed to work on their laptops anywhere anytime.
In the movie/weather/gaming industry, green and blue screens are used. Technically speaking, the colors can be gray, white, black, or purple, but green and blue are used most often because they “stand out” the best. Our students get to access area this during their Vfx shots.
Sculpting is an art form that falls under the branch of visual art which operates in three dimensions. It is registered as one of the oldest art forms, where stones were craved to make sculptures. Other materials such as metal, ceramics, wood, sand and clay are also used to make sculptures.
Sound mixing is a blend of Technical and creative education in Sound and Music. Here we train the students not only to understand the technicalities of Sound but also help their creative abilities to make music professionally! Every student here is duly trained to handle the intricacies of sound recording, editing and mixing.
Treat your senses to the Preview Theater, a one-of-a-kind theater where you can enjoy every bit of your showcasing and viewing experience.Our Preview Theater boasts of a 35 MM DVD/Blu-Ray projection screen, Dolby Atmos audio experience and an ambiance that will give you the perfect home theater feel. Showcasing your works to the larger audience will be a memorable one, always!
Get In Touch
Let's Join us...